– About Me –
A little about me… Born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, I am native to this heat. The summers here may be difficult, but it does beat shoveling snow in the winter time! I first fell in love with window tint when I had a good friend of mine tint my 1995 Mazda MX-3. I couldn’t believe the difference it made! I had tried to tint it myself previously, but as many will tell you, it IS a lot harder than it looks! 🙂 After several years of considering making this a career path, in 2001 my friend hired me as a window film installer for a large car dealership; in which he was managing in Phoenix, AZ. Finally in 2007, with six years under my belt tinting for the dealership, I created Eclipse Window Tinting and the adventure began! Now with nearly 17 years of experience, my window tinting adventure continues helping Phoenix residents beat the heat not just during the summer, but all year long!
Why Eclipse Window Tinting?
Here’s A Few Reasons…
- Drug free and smoke free family oriented business!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on installation and film
- Started in the industry in 2003
- Family owned and operated
- One-piece rear window
- Micro-cut edge on door glass
- All glass prepared for cleanest possible installation
- We go to your location so you can relax and do what’s important like work, relax, watch kids, or whatever you need to do and not to waste time waiting for hours at some shop. Mobile service is available to Phoenix AZ and the surrounding cities.
- We are friendly and courteous to all our clients.
- We clean up all our mess after each job.
Owner and Film Installer Eric with his family 🙂